- 2,500+ words submitted in an editable Google Doc
- Non-promotional, i.e. no product or service mentions
- No product or tool listicles – we rank tools based on user reviews
- Please research our website to ensure article topic isn't already covered on the Learning Hub.
- Place images and videos directly in the draft. Please do not send separately.
- Include a ~300 character bio with your headshot (square dimension at least 200x200)
- One homepage link and social media account link in author bio
- 2 do-follow links to your site in the article to resources, blogs, educational content, etc. (no homepage, landing page, demo, or promotional content)
- Your links must not contain a keyword that competes with existing content on the Learning Hub.
- All links from external resources must be cited. If you include statistics or material sourced from a site other than your own (or your own site), they must be linked to the original content.
- Article must be centered around at least one target keyword. G2 reserves the right to decline any pitch that does not meet this requirement.
- All content is cross-checked for plagiarism to ensure your writing is unique.
- G2's editorial team reserves the right to make final edits, which may include removing promotional content, removing competing links, or rewording copy.