- Please research our website to ensure your article topic isn't already covered on the Learning Hub.
- Submit your pitch and wait to see if it is accepted before writing any content. We do not accept pre-written blogs.
- If your pitch is approved, we will share a link to a Google Doc, where you will add your content. All further edits and reviews will be made in the same Google Doc.
- If you do not respond to us within 2 business weeks of our last conversation, we will terminate the process. Don’t worry, we will follow up with you as a reminder. However, if your blog post is ready and has moved to our editing queue, we will send you a final notification and publish the article.
Guidelines for services provider companies
- To support G2’s Services categories, we welcome services providers to share their unique experiences and expertise with us.
- Topics may include product implementation or integration guides, how-to guides, or insider knowledge on a specific tool, tool comparisons based on implementation times, etc.
- While we are looking for specific mentions of product names and their functionalities, we do not want the content to promote a particular product or service. We only want to highlight your expertise with the product or service.
From the editor's desk
G2's editorial team reserves the right to make final edits, which may include removing promotional content, removing competing links, rewording copy to align with our editorial standards, and adding category CTA buttons and links.
- Our word count goal is 2,500+ words minimum.
- Fill out the Writer’s Use section in the Google Doc when you submit the article outline.
- We include two do-follow links to your site. Do-follow links should be educational blogs that are non-promotional. Kindly avoid software lists, product pages, service pages, demo pages, home pages, gated content, and landing pages.
- Your links must not contain a keyword that competes with existing content on the Learning Hub.
- All links from external resources must be cited. If you include material sourced from other sites, please attribute.
- The article must be centered around at least one target keyword.
- The article should not be promotional, i.e., it promotes your product, service, or demos.
- The article must not contain product or tool listicles (G2 ranks tools based on G2 user reviews only).
Terminating an ongoing collaboration
G2 reserves the right to terminate an ongoing collaboration if the content is syndicated, copied, AI-generated, or plagiarized from your blog or someone else's.
G2’s views on AI-generated content
We do not accept content that is AI-generated.
We believe AI must only be used to research, gather ideas, or outline a topic. We only publish unique content that comes from the experience and thought leadership of our contributor network.
G2 uses an internal system to identify and flag fully AI-generated content. We also work with third-party providers to ensure our analysis is correct and reliable.
If your content flags as AI-generated, G2 reserves the right to terminate the collaboration immediately.