Catching up with what you need to know is easy with G2sday Roundup. We’ve done the work so you don’t have to.
30 articles you need to read this week
We’ve compiled 30 articles that you can’t miss from the last two weeks covering hr and productivity, sales, marketing, dev and engineering, design and product, and even a few more that caught our eyes. Don’t miss how to complete an SEO competitive analysis, why to invest in a sales activity tracker, the basics of Google's BERT update and more in this week’s roundup. Stay current with what’s happening below.
- Adriana Tica lists seven SEO trends to watch in 2020 to maximize your potential of domination the SERPs on G2’s Learning Hub.
- On DigitalOlympus, Alexandra Tachalova explores some creepy outreach tactics that aren’t likely to help your business.
- Learn about the basics of an SEO competitive analysis in Cyrus Shepard’s latest article on Moz.
- For Entegy, I dive into best practices for using social media to engage your audience before your event.
- Find seven secrets on storytelling, growth marketing, and building a relatable brand from seven CMOs on the Drift blog.
- The SalesLoft team explains five simple shifts that can uplevel your sales conversations.
- Mike McEuen defines sales automation and provides information on how to evaluate the software for reps and managers for G2’s Learning Hub.
- On Spotio’s blog, read about the eight reasons to invest in a sales activity tracker.
- Adithya Siva gives seven followable steps for building and scaling a global sales development team for FreshWorks.
- Discover Black Friday deals and start times in Cameron Faulkner’s article on The Verge.
Design & Product
- Check out Unbounce’s one-stop guide to designing incredible e-commerce landing pages in Garrett Hughes’s article.
- For Hackernoon, Matt Grierson advises readers on how to identify and navigate chaos in their product strategy.
- Sara Estes compiled the ultimate product ops tech stack list for Pendo.
- Aisha Malik discusses Twitter’s new policy to combat deepfakes on its platform on Mobilesyrup.
- Kai Tomboc highlights some important graphic design labor statistics and gives a career outlook for designers on G2’s Learning Hub.
Development & Engineering
- On Intercom, Lucas Souza argues for when engineering managers should act and write code.
- Daniel Newman questions whether customer management will get easier due to the introduction of AI in CRM tools on Futurum.
- Clayton Johnson breaks down the new Google BERT update for readers on The Hoth.
- G2’s Mara Calvello provides eye-opening facial recognition statistics on our Learning Hub.
- Inside BigData’s editorial team predicts 2020 trends in big data on their site.
HR & Productivity
- Dive into the top leadership traits of successful leaders on OwlLabs’ blog.
- For G2’s Learning Hub, Kerri Moore supplies readers with seven reasons for upskilling and reskilling your workforce.
- Lolly Daskal exploits what happens when your leadership lacks confidence on her site.
- On SnackNation, Richard Fendler explains how your company’s onboarding program can delight your remote workers.
- Janou Pakter and Damian Chiam teaches their audience how to interview like an executive with eight tips on TinyPulses’s blog.
- Madeline Turner argues why SaaS companies should prioritize online review sites for customer feedback on Loop VOC.
- G2’s Bridget Poetker gives nine tips for a truly effective peer feedback loop on 360Learning.
- Learn how to create lasting relationships through post-event networking in Tensi Patching’s article on G2’s Learning Hub.
- Discover Twitter’s latest trend, ‘OK Boomer’, discussing generational relations in the country in Taylor Lorenz’s article on The New York Times.
- For NBC News, Jason Abbruzzese and Ben Collins discuss Twitter’s decision to stop accepting political ads.
Missed a previous roundup? We have them here for you.